Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

NICOLE SCHERZINGER'S PHOTOSHOOT FOR GIANT....

With every photoshoot and every interview Nicole Scherzinger indulges it only reinforces the question as to why she's still relevant. Check out her latest new photoshoot for Giant magazine:



Pretty boring really. Nothing we haven't seen before. Her album Her Name Is Nicole has seen more schedule dates than her menstruation cycle. Scheduled for a June 23rd release, I am wondering would anyone even care about the album since it was suppose to drop months ago? In the interview she is asked about gossip blogs to which she replies:
"I do what I do, and they do what they do. I try to keep my mind clear of that because to me it's not real. It's not why I am here. I could be open to that and let it taint me, but it's up to me to be like, 'Thats over there, and I am going to be over here doing my thing,' and that’s my music and working on myself".
To read more tidbits from the interview, CLICK HERE.



Post a Comment

0 Comments