Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

USHER: MOVING MOUNTAINS & I CAN'T WIN [LISTEN TO NEW SONGS IN FULL!]....

Tracks are leaking left and right from Usher's upcoming new album. With his lead single Love In The Club now out there, it seems that the music is pouring out some more. These two tracks are titled 'Moving Mountains' (I posted the snippet of this not too long ago) and I Can't Win which is produced by Stargate and written by Ne-yo:








USHER: MOVING MOUNTAINS

This impressive ballad brings out the emotional, smooth and soulful posture that Usher is well known for. The fantastic orchestra and background piano gives the song added effect while he sings about a good relationship gone bad. The song could even be the next 'Burn' as far as second single choice is concerned.







USHER: I CAN'T WIN


This is another smooth laidback jam from Usher. I actually posted the snippet to this track as well and now you can hear it in full. The song sounds great and Usher really spills his heart out on those ballads. Both tracks are promising and this is a positive outlook as to what we can expect from the new album this summer.

Needing to add, updates have been rather slow and I apologise for that. I've gone back into full time study and don't get home until evening. So that's when I'm likely to be on-line but I've got a couple of nice updates later today so stay tuned. And The Brit Awards (they are airing it live) is on tonight as well so I might just watch that, just to catch Rihanna, Leona Lewis and Amy Winehouse. Performances will be up as soon as they become available. I'm now playing the new Janet Jackson album which I've burned to a CD so my review for that should be up real soon. Hold your thoughts.

Post a Comment

0 Comments