Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

DANITY KANE: DAMAGED [NEW VIDEO PREMIERE].....

With exactly seven days before their album Welcome To The Dollhouse is scheduled to drop, Danity Kane FINALLY premiered their new video Damaged today on MTV after all this time, but the question is, was the wait worthwhile?


I think it was. I wasn't seeing the fancy choreography which I expected, but the video was vibrant. And the girls looked quite stunning. After hearing the fully mastered version of this track I am liking it a lot more. In fact, I am really feeling the europop/dance/electronica route they are going with this album. With the craze that became Britney's Blackout album and the massive lead single Gimme More that preceded it, this latest sound has become a huge trend and many producers are starting to catch on. I can't wait to hear the album when it leaks this week.

Post a Comment

0 Comments