Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MICHELLE WILLIAMS: STOP THIS CAR [FULL REMIX]....

Ex-Destiny's Child singer Michelle Williams has a new single out called Stop This Car. The snippet was unleashed online last October and a few days ago, the song finally leaked in full or at least the remix version anyway:









MICHELLE WILLIAMS: STOP THIS CAR [REMIX]

The song has more urban appeal to it than the original version which had a more pop undertone. It was chosen as the official lead single from her upcoming album after the great response it received. Yes, I know I'm late with this although the track leaked on Monday. I just didn't care enough to post it from the jump. However, as I received a couple of emails asking me why I hadn't posted the song yet I thought I should post for those that haven't heard it yet. A massive thanks to everyone who emailed me the song. After listening, I have to say I prefer the original.

Post a Comment

0 Comments