Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

FIDDY ATTACKS ALICIA KEYS FOR HER 'GANGSTA RAP' COMMENTS....

Rapper Fiddy has shown outrage towards Alicia Keys because he believes her comments towards 'Ganster Rap' were 'snobbish' and as a result, shouldn't speak on something she's never experienced. Check out this quote in part (his full rant is after the cut): "F*ck Alicia Keys for even saying that. So she don't like the music that embodies the harsh realities because they're not her realities. She hasn't been subjected to the same things".



And the next chapter begins. Fiddy may have had a tough life but what exactly is he doing to bring about change? What is he doing to prevent young black men from falling into the negative void that he was once subjected to? Fortunately, he was one of the lucky ones (he could easily have been in the same place as Biggie and Tupac). Instead of spewing his resentful remarks, he should be using this debate positively to his advantage. He seriously needs to grow up.

"I don’t like Alicia Keys no more. If she thinks what they consider gangsta music is [made] to bring black people down then I think my sh*t falls into that category. I don’t like people who don’t like me. I don’t like her then because that’s what provides the life for me.

I think if you ask Ice Cube the same shit, he’ll tell you, “F*ck Alicia Keys” for even saying that. Because the success he’s had as an actor and a businessman, there was no opportunity for that sh*t without N.W.A. But I don’t think that [her] classical sh*t is cool. I don’t give a f*ck if you can classically play the piano. I haven’t been classically trained, because my upbringing, nobody put me in front of a piano at that time. If they did, I would know how to do it as well as she does. I could learn how to play the piano if I was passionate about it right now.

That’s obviously my perspective evaluating what she does, and I could f*cking care less about the sh*t. So she don’t like the music that embodies the harsh realities because they’re not her realities. She hasn’t been subjected to the same things".
[SOURCE]

Post a Comment

0 Comments