Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

PREVIEW RAVEN SYMONE'S FORTHCOMING ALBUM....

Disney whizz kid Raven Symone will release her forthcoming self-titled album on April 29th and now you can preview every song for 30 seconds:


Well, whizz kid no more. At nearly 23, Raven is moving into pastures new. This CD sounds like it's going to be brilliant. I thought we were going to get some cheesy Cheetah Girls bubble-gum pop anthems of some sort, but the tracks are geared more towards fun yet quirky adult-driven R&B. I'm liking it a lot. I'm hearing a lot of futuristic funk, some hard hitting head-nodders and psychedelic pop grooves. I am really feeling That Girl, Anti-Love Song, In The Pictures, Love Me or Leave Me, Keep a Friend and Hollywood Life, judging by what I've heard so far. I can't wait to hear the album in its entirety. Never thought I'd hear myself say that about a Raven Symone album. What the HELL is going on?

Post a Comment

0 Comments