Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

RAVEN SYMONE COVERS JET....

Disney actress/singer Raven-Symone is featured in the latest issue of JET magazine. As many of you know, she's dropping an album soon, which you can now preview in another post. Check out her brand new JET cover:


I love Raven Symone like Rihanna and cooked food but I'm not liking this pic at all. Her eyebrows look terrible. They're not shaped that well giving her the crazy facial expression. In regards to her forthcoming self-titled CD, which is slated for release on April 29th, Raven says: "I have to stay true to who I am. I am not going to sing about sex, drugs and violence, that’s just not who I am. We need some music that will open people's minds up and give them other things to think about other than the same things we have been giving them for a while. Maybe my album can do that". Still being the responsible Disney role model for the kids! She'll be an advocate for the Disney channel at the ripe ole age of 90. I can just see it now....

Post a Comment

0 Comments