Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

CELEB SPOTTINGS: R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT....

R&B singers Ashanti and Jojo attended the Hearst Magazines and Universal Motown "Ultimate Prom" at the Grand Hyatt, May 30, 2008, New York City:



These two stay flocking up the same events. Anyway, they both performed at the event. R&B singer Lloyd also attended. You can view more images by clicking here. I think they both looked amazing especially Ashanti. I am totally feeling their golden glittery dresses, especially Jojo's. Ashanti had a couple of hit and misses as of late but no one can deny her transformation at yesterday's event was just fab. I think curly weave suits her the best. The only thing I would suggest is for her to tone down the hot pink lipstick. Other than that, stunning. My album review for The Declaration should be up later.

You've seen the performance of when Mariah Carey performed 'I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time' at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards in Japan, and here's a couple of pics:



Mariah is seen accepting her "Video Vanguard Award". Her husband Nick Cannon was waiting for her backstage.

Fergie and Nelly were there as well:



They both performed their song 'Party People'. I'll post the performance shortly. I'm totally digging that song right now.

Spice Girl Mel B and her husband Stephen Belafonte attended the Spike TV's 2nd Annual 'Guys Choice' Awards in Hollywood last night:



She looked gorgeous from the neck-up. She looks wonderful with straight hair. Her implants look horrible. I thought the whole point of implants was to get them to look as realistic as possible so that you can't even tell they're implants. That weird dent in her chest is very telling. I can't decide who has the worst. Vivicia Fox, Paula Abdul or Mel B. Melanie recently gave her husband Stephen a birthday party to remember in celebration of him turning 33. Mel, who says she's a tiger in bed handcuffed her hubby while six topless strippers rubbed themselves provocatively against him as she took pictures. I've always said their sex life was out of this world.

WIREIMAGES

Post a Comment

0 Comments