Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

CHRIS BROWN: FOREVER [VIDEO PREMIERE]....

Chris Brown premiered his Polow Da Don produced single 'Forver' yesterday, taken from his re-released album Exclusive now titled Exclusive: The Forever Edition (huh? I guess he's taking a leaf out of Kelly Rowland's book). Anyway, check out the vid:


I didn't like the video (and I still hate the song). His voice is too vocoded and the special effects looked cheap and made the video look congested. It sorta reminded me of his With You vid, only that one was better. A nice and simple video would have done the trick.
Exclusive: The Forever Edition will be released on June 3rd with additional tracks (I really hope his Up, Close and Personal concert is on it, otherwise what other valid reason do we have to buy it?)

Post a Comment

0 Comments