Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

CHRISTINA AGUILERA DOESN'T WANT TO WORK WITH TIMBALAND....

Christina Aguilera has been hitting the recording studio to work on her fouth new studio album. The 27-year-old has revealed that her new album will be released some time this fall and she's adamant that the new album won't follow trends.



She says: "This record is going to be very different from my previous record 'Back To Basics.' I'm working with a lot of different people so it's a little hard for me to really go for a specific theme this time around, but I can assure you that it's going to be a very very interesting record. Am I nervous? Of course but I'm also very excited. I never like to play it safe so it's always a little risky to release a record that doesn't sound like everything else out there. I mean, I love Timbaland's music for example but I would never work with people like that because everyone else is doing it already" [SOURCE] I commend her for not working with Timbaland. For me, the Madonna thing should be the final straw for EVERYONE. Madonna the pop legend hopping on the Timbaland bandwagon is a joke in fact because Madonna doesn't really care for that direction and only indulged it for capitalist reasons. After a while everything does start to sound the same. I dig Christina's music and absolutely loved the Stripped album. Her last album Back II Basics was all over the place. Christina puts out good music and I look forwards to whatever she comes with this year.

Post a Comment

0 Comments