Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

CRAIG DAVID: OFFICIALLY YOURS [NEW VIDEO]....

Craig David premiered his brand new video Officially Yours this week, taken from his latest album Trust Me. As reported, Craig will release the album in the US on Tuesday (May 6th). Check out the video:


I love the song. It's beautiful. Don't ask me why but I love acoustic type slow jams. For example, check out, Tamia's Officially Missing You and The Tony Rich Project's Nobody Knows. I just love songs of that nature. Officially Yours is one of my favourite songs from the album. My boo has been looking rough lately but he looked good in the video. The song is out on June 16th. Craig also turns 27 tomorrow (Chris Brown also shares the same birthday. He'll be 19). Happy birthday Craig and Chris.

Post a Comment

0 Comments