Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

USHER ON THE SET OF NEW VIDEO 'MOVING MOUNTAINS' // TENTATIVE TRACKLISING FOR 'HERE I STAND'....

Here is Usher on the set of his new music video 'Moving Mountains'. The video is directed by The Brothers Strause who also did Love In This Club. The track is the 2nd single from his forthcoming album 'Here I Stand' which will be released on May 27th. The video is a continuity from his last video Love In This Club. Check out a couple of pics from the set:


Looks pretty intense. I basically laughed out loud at his facial expressions. That said, the song is hot and the video looks fierce. I wonder why Keri Hilson wasn't used again as the main video chick. It only made sense. Ah well. More pics after the fold.



MORE IMAGES FROM THE SHOOT:




TENTATIVE TRACKLISTING FOR 'HERE I STAND':



1. Intro
2. Love In This Club featuring Young Jeezy
3. This Ain’t Sex
4. Trading Places
5. Moving Mountains
6. What’s Your Name featuring will.i.am
7. Prayer For You Interlude
8. Something Special
9. Love You Gently
10. Best Thing featuring Jay Z
11. Before I Met You
12. His Mistakes
13. Appetite
14. What’s A Man To Do
15. Lifetime
16. Love In This Club Part II Usher featuring Beyoncé & Lil Wayne
17. Here I Stand

Post a Comment

0 Comments