Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

GIRLICIOUS: OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER ART & PROMO PICTURES....

In seven months, I have finally reached my 1,000th post! So I'm quite happy about that. I have worked really hard on this blog and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. That said, check out the official album cover for their forthcoming self-titled Girlicious album:



Wow. This has got to be the cheapest looking album cover I have seen in a long time. Their bodies are poorly cut and pasted onto a pink background and the repeated overlapping is lame. I'm not a photoshop pro neither do I have a graphics/art & design qualification but even I could have done a much better job than this. You can check out some promo pics for the new album after the cut. The album will be released in Canada on August 12th as that is where they're getting all the success right now.




Post a Comment

0 Comments