Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ JAZMINE SULLIVAN: BUST YOUR WINDOWS [NEW SONG].....

****AUDIO REMOVED.

When I listened to the sampler preview for Jazmine Sullivan's forthcoming album 'Fearless' some weeks back, one of the songs that struck out to me the most was 'Bust Your Windows'. It's about a wronged woman scorned and it's pretty compelling.


This is more along my lines of musical style. The jazzy R&B number is edgy but powerfully fearsome as well. Though, if some man did me wrong, I'd like to do more than bust his windows. I'm not really feeling her latest single 'Need U Bad'. I guess that line of music just isn't my cup of nut but commercialized reggae has somewhat become a popular feat as of late thanks to Rihanna, Estelle, Brick & Lace, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Paris Hilton (yes I went there) and more recently Hero's actress Hayden Pantierre. Jazmine will release her debut album Fearless on J Records later this year.

Post a Comment

0 Comments