Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MICHELLE WILLIAMS BLOGS ABOUT ALBUM PUSHBACK & SPEAKS ON FAILED ENGAGEMENT.....

I previously reported about Michelle's album 'Unexpected' suffering from the pushback curse that's been plaguing R&B as of late and Michelle has become a victim to it. 'Unexpected' will now drop on October 7th. Michelle tells us exactly how she feels about the pushback in a recent blog entry:


In part, here's what she wrote: I am so sorry about the news of my album!!! Trust me......when they told me I was numb for two days and couldn't talk to anybody!!! I had sooooooooooooo many questions of as to why they'd push my album back three weeks before the original release date!!!! I will be honest and say that I am disappointed becuz I feel like we should've been doing more 3 months ago to promote my album instead of waiting to the last minute to change the date!!!! I have thought about EVERYTHING!!! Columbia Records is saying that they need more time to properly set up the album to ensure its success!!! So let's make some lemonade out of the lemons!!! This could very well be a blessing in disguise!!! Or you could always leave those lemons to dry up and accept that the album is a future flop waiting to happen. I keed I keed. But to me, it seems like poor preparation on their behalf especially since they announced the release date months in advance. Hell, we knew of Solange's release date BEFORE Michelle's.

In the latest issue of Sister 2 Sister, Michelle also talks about the failed engagement that nobody knew about (at least I didn't) but apparently, she has chosen to speak about it for the very first time.


She says: "Relationships get very expensive... You try to fly on the red-eye (overnight plane) home, you try to spend time (with him). When I was overseas, I racked up a $10,000 cell phone bill. I do believe there is a particular gentleman out there for me who will come when I least expect it". Interesting. Supposedly, this hush-hush engagement took place during Destiny's Child touring schedule. I'm sure a nice man is out there waiting in the wings and as Michelle would put it, when it happens it'll be "unexpected".

Post a Comment

0 Comments