Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

OFFICIAL TRAILERS: MONICA: THE SINGLE // MAKING THE BAND 4; SEASON 3.....

Two trailers for forthcoming reality shows can be watched inside this post. The first one is for Monica's reality show 'The Single', which sees Monica in the studio recording the new material:

Um yeah, so this has been like a Monica haven as of late but at least ya'll can't complain about Rihanna dominating the blog now that a more talented singer is getting some shine. Some people can't be pleased no matter what. That said, although I love Monica I haven't been feeling her since 'The Boy Is Mine' (classic album I must add). Monica's show is set to premiere on Peachtree TV on August 5th. Look out for it.

Another official trailer is for the forthcoming season of Making The Band 4 showcasing Danity Kane, Day26 and Donnie on their recent US tour:

Not sure if it's me but Diddy is dragging this on a bit. I'm kind of over this unless they add Cassie in the mix, I can't say I'll be getting my online fix to this at all. But for those who care, the show will premiere on August 13th on MTV.

Post a Comment

0 Comments