Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ THE PUSSY CAT DOLLS [OFFICIAL DARKCHILD REMIX] FEAT LIL WAYNE, DIDDY & FATMAN SCOOP: 'WHEN I GROW UP'.....

The Pussycat Dolls are on course to release their sophomore album 'Doll Domination' in September. With the success of latest single 'When I Grow Up', the producer of the track, Rodney 'Darkchild' Jerkins has constructed an official remix which features Lil' Wayne, Diddy and Fat Man Scoop:



The song starts off with a sample of Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' before rolling into a hard-hitting head-nodder. The song has been catchy from the first day I heard it and I'm especially feeling the remix just as much.

♫ THE PUSSY CAT DOLLS [OFFICIAL DARKCHILD REMIX] FEAT LIL WAYNE, DIDDY & FATMAN SCOOP: 'WHEN I GROW UP'.

Post a Comment

0 Comments