Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

AUBREY 'O DAY ON WENDY WILLIAMS....

Aubrey O' Day from Danity Kane appeared on that tranny The Wendy Williams' Show this week where she spoke about her fellow Bad Boy artist Cassie, Danity Kane, their new Making The Band reality show on MTV (they show a clip in the second installment of the interview) alongside other stuff such as her own solo ventures (Broadway). She brought her cute doggy along as well:


You can say I'm out of the loop but since when did Wendy Williams get her own talk show? I've always been a believer that some people should stay working behind the scenes instead of in front and Wendy has always been one of those people. So it's baffling she's gone from radio personality to TV host. She got Lil Kim looking like sexy Noemie Lenoir. I know that's waaaay over the top cos Lil Ms Plastic will never look remotely close to classic beauty Noemie but you get my drift. Anyway, Wendy noted that Danity Kane were up against Britney Spears at the forthcoming VMA's and Aubrey confidently said they'd win but she shouldn't count her chickens just yet. MTV love the HELL out of some Britney. Although she's NEVER won a VMA (which is the biggest shocker of the century considering that she's now become one of VMA's biggest icons, if not the biggest) I feel they may give her a break and finally reward her that night even though 'Piece of Me' is such a shitty video in comparison to her previous stuff. I liked how Aubrey almost slipped up about Cassie and Diddy being in a relationship before doing damage control by claiming their transaction is strictly a boss and employee relationship and nothing more. And I caught myself smiling when she denied NOT having breast implants but I need not say any more on that. I think I've done enough bitching for today and I'm about to take my ass off to bed. For more, look no further than inside this post. G'night folks.

PART TWO

Post a Comment

0 Comments