Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

NE-YO ON THE SET OF 'MISS INDEPENDENT'....

Ne-yo and his star-studded cast were spotted on the set of his new video 'Miss Independent'. Two fellow R&B singers that will make cameo's in the video are Keri Hilson and Trey Songz who were also spotted:




....alongside actresses Lauren London and Gabrielle Union. I can't say I'm anticipating Ne-yo this time round but I do have a guilty secret. Although I hated 'Closer' at first, I really dig the song now. The song surprisingly has become a success after getting off to a slow start. Ne-yo's forthcoming new album 'Year of The Gentleman' will now be released on September 16th alongside the Pussycat Dolls and Musiq Soulchild. Now THAT should be pretty interesting.

Post a Comment

0 Comments