Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

OMARION CUTS OFF HIS BRAIDS....

A couple of weeks ago, pictures appeared on-line which indicated that R&B singer Omarion had cut off his trademark braids. Well, the hardcore evidence is right here below. O uploaded the footage to his YouTube channel yesterday where he spoke on his brand new look and forthcoming new album:

Awww, so he finally took the leap and followed in the footsteps of fellow R&B singer Trey Songz (who also did an identical video to this one showing the final steps of losing the braids). Anyway, braids really are played and I'm glad O came to his senses. Maybe we can get R&B singer Lloyd to hop onto the bandwagon as well. Damn, O had some niiiiice hair though so I'm shocked he got rid. I'm sure many females would love for that hair, lol. I always thought he was going to grow old with his braids dangling down that nice plump ass of his. And fuck yeah, he looks sooooo much sexier with the low cut caesar. Break me a piece of that please so I can dunk it in my tea.

Post a Comment

0 Comments