Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ PUSSYCAT DOLLS FEAT MISSY: WHATCHA THINK ABOUT THAT [NEW SONG].....

A brand new Pussycat Dolls song lifted from the recording sessions of their forthcoming album 'Doll Domination' leaked yesterday. The song is called 'Whatchu Think About That' and features Missy. You can check the song after the jump.



As to what I think of the song, I think it's quite hot, lol. There's something about the quirky pop song that's got me drawn but in all honesty, this really isn't a bad track and shits all over their new song with R. Kelly.

And Missy's verse also added a nice touch to the song as well. Is it as infectious as leading single 'When I Grow Up'? Certainly not. Am I checking for a brand new PCD album? Not really, but I'll definitely take a listen once it becomes present.

And I'm liking how Nicole isn't the only one to dominate the track vocally. It certainly makes a nice change.

♫ PUSSYCAT DOLLS FEAT MISSY: WHATCHA THINK ABOUT THAT

Post a Comment

0 Comments