Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT.....

Mya attended the Black Film Festival for the movie "Love for sale" for which she actually co-stars in:



Has an actual movie that Mya has been in NOT gone straight to DVD? Chick just can't catch a break in the music or acting field. Anyway, something looks off.

Rihanna and British-pop singer Duffy were spotted shopping for shoes at Barney's New York, August 8th:



Rih's whole outfit was cute from head to toe. I need that shirt in my life like, right NOW.

Nicole Scherzinger and her boyfriend Lewis Hamilton showed they were still very much an item at the EA Sports' Madden NFL Football Game party this week:



The two looked loved up as they were seen arriving at the event hand-in-hand. I hope Nicole realises that she's nothing more than a jump-off for Lewis. I know a guy his type and he's never satisfied unless he has more than one chick on the go. Let's not forget his recent liaison with Miss Trinidad whom he was suppose to be dating.

Ashanti and her fella Nelly attended the Tastemakers event down in Houston, Texas over the weekend:



Ashanti looked pretty and natural. I actually think she looks a lot prettier when she's not wearing all that clown make-up on her face. She's quite a beauty really.

Well look who was caught rocking her wedding ring while arriving to see her hubby Jay-Z perform with Kanye West at Madison Square Garden this week:



Beyonce was spotted outside Madison Garden wearing her wedding band for the very first time (I think). Jay-Z was also spotted rocking his earlier on in the week as well. She tried to cover it up by tucking her hand inside her jean pocket but the paparazzi already caught it. I don't get why she's hiding the ring when we already know they got married legally back in April. Here's Jay-Z's response when asked to confirm his marriage to Beyoncé in a recent interview this week: "I just think it's really a part of your life that you gotta keep to yourself. You have to have something sacred to you and the people around you. I shared so much of my life. I should have something to hold on to". But yet he stays bragging that he's got the hottest chick in the game in his songs but won't admit to marrying the "hottest chick in the game"?. I know most men wouldn't have a problem with that AT ALL. No one is asking them to talk about their marriage - only to confirm what we already know.

Raven-Symone scared the kiddies at some recent stage event and looked pretty fried:


Aw, c'mon. Let's just say she's had better days. The 22-year-old looked far from the cute 2-year-old who played Olivia two decades ago on The Cosby Show, and sadly, she hasn't been able to curb herself away from the child-star/Disney label. It hasn't been all good for Raven who recently got dropped due to selling only less than 5,000 copies of her new album. Maybe she should stop playing the good lil ambassador and just do something off the wall - pose topless or something, take on more serious acting roles - anything un-Raven like. "It's still hard for me to sort out my own identity," Raven said in a recent interview. "I'm trying every day to find my own voice. But I want people to remember who I am, even if it might not be someone they like at first." She touches on it all in her new album, with 'In the Pictures' looking at life in a fishbowl, and 'Hollywood Life' finding the reality behind the glitz. She also portrays the reliable role-model via the track 'In My Skin.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments