Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT.....

My cousin and his wife got married yesterday. It was a beautiful wedding and the church ceremony was gorgeous. The priest and his over-the-top histrionics had everyone in stitches. You know how black priests can get overly passionate in their roles? There were certainly a moment. He sure entertained our asses especially since the Bride showed up an hour behind schedule. The white folks that attended must have been like: "What a ghetto azz wedding", hahaha! But it was nice seeing many of my cousins gain. We mainly see each other when our Nan has a family get together at Christmas or to celebrate a birthday of a family member, but we usually do our own thing. As for the wedding, the music was nice and after the bride and groom were united in holy matrimony, we went to the park to take pictures before heading off to the reception for a lovely dinner. As it was a young wedding (my cousin is only 22) they played young music like Alicia Keys 'No One' and Chris Brown's 'With You'. I would loved to have stayed longer but after I had my meal I had to go back home. I didn't catch the X-Factor last night so I'll catch the re-run sometime today or next week or I can just catch it on YouTube. Anyway, I just wanted to share that but back to the goods. Brandy was spotted backstage at an LL Cool J gig this week which took place at LQ in New York. She was seen chilling out with Heavy D. The 29-year-old is preparing for a comeback this fall:



I must say that Brandy was looking well. I can't wait to hear what's in store for her new album 'Human'. She seems really happy that the ball is finally rolling with the new project. She never disappoints with the albums. Brandy will shoot the video for 'Right Here (Departed)' later today with director 'X'. I hope Epic does right by her and she gets all the right marketing to ensue her comeback is a major success.

Ciara attended LA Reid's Hamptons Party at his house in Sagaponack in New York:



Looking cute. I love her dress. At one time, she would never have been able to fill up the daringly low-cut number but the minor enhancement was a good investment to looking sexier and more feminine. In other Ciara 'Goodies', the 22-year-old will be appointed by a brand new management team called BEST (Blue Entertainment Sports Television). Read more on that. With new album 'Fantasy Ride' set to drop this fall, this could in deed be a very good move.

Mariah Carey and Mary J. Blige also attended LA Reid's Hamptons Party alongside Mariah's hubby Nick Cannon:



Same ole. Mary still found it in her to party despite being issued with a big fat $2 million dollar lawsuit recently.

Post a Comment

0 Comments