Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

BEYONCE'S NEW SINGLE CONFIRMED?

This info about Beyonce's forthcoming single being titled 'I'm Just A Boy' has been floating around for the past 2-3 days now and I've been avoiding it like the plaque. But brand new details surrounding the single's video production surfaced yesrerday and the information looks VERY legitimate.....



Video details for Beyonce's new video are as follows:
Beyonce "I'm Just A Boy"
Director: Jake Nava
Casting Director: Winsome Sinclair
Casting Associate: Monique 'Mo' Link
Interview Dates: Saturday 9/6
Shoot/Start Date: 9/11-9/14
Location: New York

CORNER OF BEYONCE
It looks VERY legit in deed. I take it the single will leak sometime next week. Anyway just thought I'd share. What are your thoughts on this?

Post a Comment

0 Comments