Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ CHRISTINA AGUILERA: 'KEEPS GETTING BETTER' [NEW SINGLE]....

Christina Aguilera's new single 'Keeps Getting Better' leaked earlier today. The track will feature on her Greatest Hits album of the same name and has a release date of Nov 12th....



I'm not particularly feeling the techno-rock direction she decided to go in. I mean, the song is a grower but it's too much techno for me to get into right now. And I'm not hearing the fresh new futuristic sound she's been talking about. Pink's been riding this sound from since 2002. I'm sure folks feel a bit cheated considering that they were expecting something totally innovative but it's been done before. I'm liking Pink's new song a whole lot better.

♫ CHRISTINA AGUILERA: 'KEEPS GETTING BETTER'

Post a Comment

0 Comments