Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

LEONA LEWIS: 'FORGIVE ME' [NEW VIDEO PREMIERE].....

Who'd have thought Leona Lewis had any motions of personality? It certainly shows in her brand new video 'Forgive Me' which premiered earlier:


I loved it. She actually danced a bit in a lot of the video shots. She looked gorgeous and the video was vibrant and characterable. The song is Leona's third UK single and the track was produced by Akon. I'm hoping we actually see her do a couple of performances of the song because lawd knows I'm tired of seeing her burn out 'Bleeding Love' and 'Better In Time' into the ground. She was on a couple of US TV shows last week but I've decided to not post as I've posted MILLIONS of the same performances already. Anyway, Leona is set to re-release her debut album 'Spirit' this Christmas. It will come with a DVD and new songs.

Post a Comment

0 Comments