Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ ROBIN THICKE: 'DREAMWORLD' [NEW SONG].....

A new song from Robin Thicke's forthcoming album 'Something Else' (Sept 30th) has surfaced in CD quality. Some of you would recognise 'Dreamworld' from a couple of live gigs that Robin did recently....



I love the song, especially the bluesy nature that dominates the track. Some folks may consider him boring. But you really need to have an appreciation for well-written lyrics and the raw passion that's incorporated to truly appreciate and understand what an amazing artist he truly is. Not every one needs to rely on beats and Robin Thicke is one of those artists. On HALF of one hand I can count the number of albums I've legally purchased this year and this album will definetely be one of them. Well, I'm hoping I can add Beyonce and Brandy to that resume as well.


♫ ROBIN THICKE: 'DREAMWORLD'


Post a Comment

0 Comments