Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

USHER PERFORMS @ NFL KICKOFF CONCERT.....

I previously reported that Usher would perform a special concert for the NFL Kickoff Concert Special which took place this week. Usher performed a handful of new tracks from his latest album 'Here I Stand' as well as some smash hits from his previous back catalogue. The performances that are available to watch consist of 'You Make Me Wanna', 'What's Your Name' (ft Will.I.Am), 'Yeah' and 'You Remind Me'. Here's his latest rendition of 'You Make Me Wanna':


That was a hot performance of 'You Make Me Wanna'. I know he stayed doing the same choreography that was in the video but he added a few stuff which made for a good performance. I can't believe it's been 11 years since the song burst in at no 1 in the UK chart, back when Usher was that fresh-faced 18-year-old. It certainly was bringing back some memories. In fact, I think I'm going to pull out my 'My Way' CD later today and just chill out to it.

LMAO @ at the ending of 'What's Your Name' especially the guy at the end who says "My ears are fucking bleeding" due to the deathening screams of the female concertgoers. Do you know that thing Michael Jackson does during the intro of his 1992 'Dangerous' tour? After jumping up from an underground hole, he'd stand still and turn his head slowly just to gather anticipated screams from the audience. I guess Usher still has it in him to get chicks falling over beside themselves.

But the performances were quite entertaining to say the least. Good stuff. You can watch the other mentioned performances after the jump.

WHAT'S YOUR NAME


YEAH


LOVE IN THIS CLUB


YOU REMIND ME


Post a Comment

0 Comments