Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

USHER'S TOUR FOR THE FEMALES....

Usher is planning to do a tour for the ladies only which will be entitled the 'One Night Stand' tour. Further details have yet to be announced but he plans to do 15 shows at "intimate" venues. Usher has spoken out about the reasoning behind only having a female-only tour:
"I feel like I've had such a connection with my audience. This album, I felt like, was definitely the type of one that was more intimate. So what better way to get up close and personal than to make it all women?"
Hmmmm....His previous tours always had a sexual demeanour to appease the females without the need to cut off his male fanbase. A superstar like Usher should be looking PAST the intimate venue stages. I guess he's being realistic since latest album 'Here I Stand' received a poor reception, whereas demand for tickets wouldn't be as strong. Question, would YOU attend a current Usher tour?

Post a Comment

0 Comments