Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

AMERICAN IDOL: YOUR FINAL 24....

I watched American Idol this week which saw the hundreds of auditionees whittled down to the last 24. Here are the contestants who will be singing their hearts out for a place in the live heats:



Someone in this line-up will become the next American Idol. Can you guess WHO or is it way too early to say? Right now I think its anyone's game. They say that the talent for this season is bigger than ever, but I don't think I've seen a season that tops season 3 as far as talent is concerned. I do have 2 favourites. I like the chick who sang Mary J Blige's 'I'm Going Down' in the Hollywood auditions and I also love the chick with the afro. I haven't quite caught their names just yet but those two are really talented and I hope they both make it to the final 12.

Post a Comment

0 Comments