Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

ARETHA WANTS "R.E.S.P.E.C.T" FROM BEYONCE....

Apparently, singing legend Aretha Franklin had a hissy fit when Beyonce failed to crown her as "the Queen" amongst the female legends she acknowledged in her Tina Turner tribute at the Grammy's. In a statement, she says:

"I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyoncé, however I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy. In addition to that, I thank the Grammys and the voti
ng academy for my 20th Grammy and love to Beyoncé anyway".

Um OK! Tina is the Quee
n of Rock & Roll whilst Aretha is the Queen of Soul, so it's not like 'the Queen' analogy was used wrongly. Let's not forget that Mary J Blige is the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul. There is more than one 'Queen' in the musical world. Talk about being petty. Rethy needs to learn to respect herself before demanding respect from others. Damn, that pic would make anyone queasy.

But ....




.... despite claiming to lose weight or trying to, Aretha brought her own food and wolfed down hot dogs at a post-Grammy party this past Sunday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments