Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

NEW GNARLS BARKLEY PHOTOSHOOT....

Here is a really weird brand new photoshoot of Gnarls Barkley. I caught them in my email and thought I'd post them because I really like their new song. These are actually promo's for their new album suitably titled 'The Odd Couple'. The album is set to drop April 15th:



If you haven't heard their new single, you can listen to it via the streams below and if you truly like it I've included the iTunes link. I think the hip pop-funk fused track is brilliant. I haven't been feeling anything of theirs since the infectiously catchy 'Crazy' but it's good they continue to stick with their unique but distinctive musical style. Check this out:

RUN:
STREAM: REAL // STREAM: WINDOWS // BUY ON iTUNES

For more information on Gnarls Barkley, check out their OFFICIAL MYSPACE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments