Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

POLOW DA DON ADMITS TO LEAKING USHER'S NEW SINGLE 'LOVE IN THE CLUB'....

Material from Usher's new album got out before it was meant to. A few weeks ago, a song called "Crazy" leaked on-line. On it, R. Kelly references vocals from what was purported to be a new Usher recording. The lyrics revolved around having second thoughts about getting married, among other things. I also streamed a new song called "Moving Mountains" (with Timbaland) which presented itself. Not to mention another record called "Dat Gurl Right There" (featuring Ludacris) that surfaced without being mastered or properly mixed. And more recently, "Love in This Club" (with Young Jeezy) came out earlier than it was supposed to without Usher's knowing.



Apparently, Polow Da Don has taken full credit for leaking the new music. He says:
"I actually leaked it. I’m the culprit. It’s no secret. I told him when I saw him that I had to put my relationship on the line. ‘If it fails, I know you probably gonna be mad at me. I know you probably won’t f— with me anymore.’ When I spoke to Usher, he was like, ‘Maaaan, why’d you do it?’ He knew I leaked the record, he didn’t have to ask. I was like, ‘What?’ He said, ‘You know you leaked the record.’ But he was getting good calls on it too. He wasn’t mad, but he was like, ‘Why’d you do that?’" [READ MORE]
Polow said he put the song out there because he was tired of waiting on label politics. He followed Lil Jon's footsteps in leaking the song. Jon leaked "Yeah!" in late 2003 before Usher's Confessions was released in early 2004. I think it was wrong of him to leak the song. I know if I were in Usher's shoes I'd be pissed and I wouldn't work with him again because that's betraying ones trust. Still, Love In The Club IS a hot track and I hope this doesn't deter the label from releasing it as a lead single.

Post a Comment

0 Comments