Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

CELEB SPOTTINGS: R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT....

So here's the post I was meaning to write up last night but didn't get the chance to, so I guess it's a matter of playing catch up. Mariah Carey arrived at her London hotel around 2:30am only to be greeted by a swarm of 30 photographers and fans:



Leave it to Ms Mariah to look absolutely fab at 2:30 in the morning. Her best friend Da Brat was right by her side as usual (not pictured). The singer is currently on UK shores to promote new single Touch My Body and new album, E=MC², which will hit stores on April 15th. Fourteen days to go folks. And a week before we get to hear it. I can't stop saying that. It just sounds really exciting. I just cannot get those lil HQ snippets out of my system.

Our newest music couple Rihanna and Chris Brown were spotted once again as they shopped away at The Grove in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon:



They spent time at the Apple store and were spotting departing the store separately before waiting for their movie to begin. As you can see, Chris was seen sitting on a bench trying to hide away underneath his hoodie whilst Rihanna and her best friend Melissa took off to get something to eat. Check out the bystander in the second picture admiring the view. Anyway, the two are STILL denying they're dating. At Sundays Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards, here's what they had to say:
Chris: "We are best friends, honestly, like brother and sister. They keep asking me, 'What's the deal?' I'm like, 'There’s no deal. No deal.' We're just friends."

Rihanna: "We both started our careers around the same time. He is one of the only people in the industry I trust and hang out with all the time. If he was a boyfriend, I would say that."
Last time I checked, a boy and girl who are simply just friends do not get matching tattoo's. OKAY?!?!? Moving on.....

Kelis was spotted walking down Hollywood Blvd. Sunday night:



Not feeling her vintage dress or the shoes but that mushroom hairstyle is not something many can pull off so kudos to her.

Estelle was spotted at her Album Release Party in London last night:



I don't think skirts/dresses above the kneecaps work in her favour. Her album Shine has been getting raving reviews so I'm going to give it a listen tonight. If I feel like it, I might even do an album review, we'll see.

The singer was also spotted at The Body Shop in London:



She was there for a good cause as she launched the HIV and Aids awareness campaign 'Get Lippy'.

Kat Deluna was also spotted at Viva La Karaoke:



This chick always looks in pain. She just doesn't photograph well at all. Still no word on that re-release.

Jennifer Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony attended the Shine A Light premiere in New York City:



Jen still has her pregnant nose but she still looked fab. I mean she gave birth to twins over a month ago. Not much women can get into shape that quickly after birthing one baby, never mind two.

Over the weekend, Nelly Furtado performed a free concert in her Native Canada at Nathan Philips Square in Toronto courtesy of Virgin Mobile and WWF:




The event was low-powered and carbon-neutral, with renewable energy supplied by Bullfrog Power. Sir Richard Branson, Chairman of the Virgin Group, called it a "party with a purpose". Isn't Nelly due another album?

Keyshia Cole was spotted at the 2008 BET Spring Bling this weekend:



Her whole outfit was cute. It definetely had that summery Miami feel to it. I am actually drooling at her shoes.

Leona Lewis was spotted leaving trendy Club Crimson in Hollywood recently:



The singer is currently encountering historic success with latest single Bleeding Love topping the US charts. She is the first British woman to top the US pop chart in more than 20 years, and when she told her family the fantastic news, they went crazy. Speaking from sunny Los Angeles, Leona told GMTV:
"It's unbelievable, I'm just so excited and happy – it's unbelievable"

"I was sleeping and someone texted me. I then phoned my whole family and they were all going crazy so it was really sweet. My mum was crying – it was so cute."
Her manager Simon Cowell has also rewarded Leona's success by buying her a 5 MILLION DOLLAR MANSION in Beverley Hills reportedly. It could also be an early birthday present as Leona turns 23 this coming Thursday. She'll be celebrating her birthday in New York and all her family will be flying over to join her celebrate. Leona's album Spirit will be released April 8th stateside.

Post a Comment

0 Comments