Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

KELLY SPEAKS ON LOSING "SEX IN THE CITY" ROLE TO J. HUD....

Kelly Rowland shows her disdain for not winning Jennifer Hudson's role in 'Sex In The City'.


Quote:

"I can't understand it because I did a really good job at the audition, a really good job! I hate it, and of course I feel that I should have the part, but then Jennifer Hudson's just won an Oscar, so maybe she's better for the role. But I was so bummed at that, I really wanted it." Or maybe they saw your acting in "Freddy V. Jason", and didn't consider you a suitable candidate to be taken seriously an actress, lol. On a serious note, Kelly did herself no favours discussing it which I thought was rather tacky. The fact that she actually lost a job over an American Idol reject who is seen as more popular than someone in "the biggest girl group of all time" is rather embarrassing, especially when the role is as non-challenging as playing an assistant (of all things). The irony that Jen outshines two former Destiny's Child singers in the acting field. Would loved to have been a fly on the wall listening in on Beyonce and Kelly's conversation regarding the situation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments