Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MARIAH CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE NICK'S BABIES....

On April 22nd, Mariah was quoted as saying the following about not wanting kids: "I never wanted to feel violated and I know that's a kind of weird thing to say, but that's how I am. I don't think I could properly educate a child right now. Maybe in the future, but I actually haven't thought about it". And now?

[REMOVED]

"It's part of the whole purpose of getting married. I’d just want our children to have the best childhood and upbringing they possibly could" [SOURCE]. I guess she realised that Nick wants kids and was therefore willing to make the sacrifice. Jesus take the wheel. They sure don't do things by halves. Her full PEOPLE feature is after the cut.READ THE FULL ARTICLE OVER AT MARIAH DAILY.

[REMOVED]

Post a Comment

0 Comments