Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MICHELLE WILLIAMS BLOGS ABOUT VIDEO DELAY....

Yesterday, Michelle Williams wrote an entry in her Myspace blog explaining why her new video for We Break The Dawn didn't premiere. The video was scheduled to premiere last night but it didn't go down. She writes:

I don't think the video will be ready to premiere as posted!!! I thought that I should let you know!! Trust me....I am so ready for it to be out, but at the same time I want it to be perfect for you guys!!!! I know that I'm disappointing many of you out there who have been ANXIOUSLY waiting!!! That's kinda why I ha
te when dates are set and made public and then the artist or label decides to change it!!! It's been a lot of that lately in the industry!!! Hopefully by Monday.....the world will see it!!! [READ THE FULL ENTRY]

On the left (above) is a brand new promo pic that the singer posted on her page. The pic shows Michelle's shorter haircut which is looking a lot more mature and elegant, which I'm liking very much. It seems shorter realistic lengths are the in thing amongst todays R&B acts - Rihanna, Mary J Blige, Monica, Keyshia Cole, Fantasia and so forth. Also, on the right is her single cover for We Break The Dawn. I really hope we get to see the video on Monday. Now the question is, where is Solange's video at?

Post a Comment

0 Comments