Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

NEW MUSIC FAB: CIARA: STEPPIN' ON MY J'S // USHER: THIS AINT SEX....

A new track from Nelly's forthcoming album 'Brass Knuckles' has leaked and it features Ciara (and Jermaine Dupri). The song is called 'Stepped On My J's'. Check it out:









NELLY FEAT CIARA: STEPPIN' ON MY J'S

The commercial savvy radio joint is hip and street which sees Nelly emphasise his love of Jordans. Plus, it's oldskool Nelly at best. Cool song. 'Brass Knuckles' is set for release on June 24th.

Tracks from Usher's forthcoming album Here I Stand are leaking left and right. Another track called This Aint Sex from the new cut can now be heard. Check it out:









USHER: THIS AINT SEX

The dance-driven upbeat track is pleasantly catchy with a cool 70's groove to it. You'll like it if you enjoyed the Off The Wall album. You can tell a lot of old music from the 70's and 80's was an inspiration for this album. Anyway, I don't think I'm going to listen to another Usher track after this. His whole album is slowly leaking, and I don't want the surprise for myself. Here I Stand will drop on May 27th.

Post a Comment

0 Comments