Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ NEW MUSIC FROM LLOYD, ASHANTI & TEAIRRA MARI....

UPDATE: I've just been informed in the comments section that the Ashanti song is not the full version of "Body on Me". It's just a fan-made mash-up of the Ashanti snippet and Nelly's full version.

Today's music post features new tracks from latest new Interscope artist Teairra Mari and Motown/The Inc artists Ashanti and Lloyd, who are all releasing forthcoming albums this summer.



♫ Lloyd: Heart Attack
A new track has leaked from Lloyd's forthcoming album Lessons In Love and it's produced by man of the moment Bryan-Michael Cox. The breezy midtempo cut sure is a lot better than the other songs that have leaked from the album, but musically, he's not coming as hard as he did the last time, and radio just don't appear to be picking up on his music. I guess he and Ne-yo are pretty much in the same boat.

♫ Ashanti feat Nelly & Akon: Body On Me
The full version of Ashanti's second single, 'Body On Me' leaked not too long ago. As I said previously, the song is catchy and very radio friendly. What's probably deterring me from enjoying the song wholeheartedly is Akon and his annoying cartoon voice. I hate Akon with a passion. If I could blacklist an artist from making cameo's it would definitely be him and T-Pain.

♫ Teairra Mari: Exclusive
I always root for the Underdog, expecially if the Underdog has talent. And Teairra deserves all the recognition that's available right now. I am glad her record label are seeing the potential and taking steps to getting her out there. Her new material has been sounding really good; mature but hot all the same. Exclusive is a slow jam that has a 90's sequence to it. It soooo reminds me of TLC's Red Light Special. I'm liking.








♫ Lloyd: Heart Attack








♫ Ashanti feat Nelly & Akon: Body On Me








♫ Teairra Mari: Exclusive

Post a Comment

0 Comments