Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ NEW MUSIC FROM SOLANGE & CASSIE....

UPDATE: The chick singing is not Cassie, but a demo singer. The song is reportedly set for inclusion on Cassie's new album.

Remember when I posted a snippet of Solange's Freemason's Remix of lead single 'I Decided'? Well, you can now listen to it in full. Also, a brand new Cassie track has leaked called 'Music In Me'.



♫ CASSIE: MUSIC IN ME
The 20-year-old will release her new album in September. As for Music In Me, it's a nice song but not original by any means. I'm hearing a little bit of vocal growth so I guess that accounts for something. Thirsty and 2 The Morning are in my Zen right now and even her lead single Official Girl has grown on me. I'm liking everything I've heard so far.

♫ SOLANGE: I DECIDED [FREEMASON'S REMIX]
The Freemason's remix sounds very good. I'm liking it just as much as the original now that I've heard it in full. This version kicks mean ass, and as it's 80's inspired, it gives the song more of a commercial impact. I'm not much of a big fan of Freemason's work but they really did bring the heat on this track. The 21-year-old will release her album Sol-Angel and The Hadley Street Dreams on August 26th.








♫ CASSIE: MUSIC IN ME









♫ SOLANGE: I DECIDED [FREEMASON'S REMIX]

Post a Comment

0 Comments