Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

RIHANNA & CHRIS BROWN SHOW PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION @ KFC....

Rihanna and Chris Brown may not like to admit their love vocally. But they sure do like to show it, physically. The couple were spotted at KFC in Miami last night. That was also followed up by a two-hour spending spree at the ultra-exclusive Bal Harbour shopping centre. Check out the two getting their smooch-on:


SPLASH NEWS

The two were spotted holding hands and kissing throughout their journey together. I think we pretty much knew what the delio was. Jordin Sparks who outted them a couple weeks ago certainly didn't help their case. They weren't fooling noone with their denials. I've always referred to them as boyfriend and girlfriend whenever I write about them. I think they're cute together and could see their relationship going the distance. I'd like to see them deny each other after this lil scenario.

Post a Comment

0 Comments