Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ KARINA PASIAN: CAN'T FIND THE WORDS [NEW SONG]....

Previously, I introduced Toya's World readers to new Def Jam artist, 16-year-old Karina Pasian with debut single, '16 At War'. This week, her second single 'Can't Find The Words' was iTunes single of the week permitting all its users to download the song for free. You can check it out inside this post.


Can't Find The Words is produced by Los. The song is pretty cool. I can see why she's compared to a younger rendition of Alicia Keys. But to me, they're very different in music and style. Folks always say I don't put enough emphasis on the more talented artists which couldn't be further from the truth because ALL my favourite singers are talented vocalists. At the end of the day, the vocally-challenged folks sell because they have something that captivates the audience. In turn, many talented artists get overlooked but that's just how the music industry works. I really do hope Def Jam put as much emphasis into Karina as much as they do with an artist who had major promotion this week.

♫ KARINA PASIAN: CAN'T FIND THE WORDS

Post a Comment

0 Comments