Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

OMARION SIGNS WITH TIMBALAND'S LABEL....

After Omarion was dropped from Sony earlier this year, the 23-year-old has now signed a brand new record deal with Timbaland's record label Mosley Music Group which is apparently a franchise of Interscope Records. The singer is expected to have his third album out before the years end.



Timbaland will be executive-producing and the new album will also see contributions from Tim's songwriting pals Justin Timberlake and Keri Hilson. O seems to be really about the latest new transitioning. He says: "I'm really excited about this project. Timbaland is like family to me, so it's always great to work with family and I think this is going to be my best album yet. I'm happy to call Mosley Music Group my new home". Aside from Icebox (which was produced by Timbaland), I wasn't mad keen on his music, as talented as he is. I did like what he churned out whilst he was with B2K (it's a shame they split, they worked hard and had mad potential as did many other groups that didn't make it i.e. ATL, Imajin, etc). But I'm glad that he's been given a second chance to let his talent shine some more. Good luck to him.

Post a Comment

0 Comments