Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MICHELLE WILLIAMS: 'J&R MUSIC FEST' PERFORMANCES....

Last week, Michelle Williams performed a couple of tracks from her forthcoming album 'Unexpected' at J&R's MusicFest 2008. She performed 'Stop This Car' (below):


The performances were energetic for the most part but something was missing. And vocally, she struggled through her performances. I mean, no one can watch these and tell me she sounded good. Her singing was really throaty and dry and gravelly.

I guess singing live brings out the rougher nature but I know she can sing because when Destiny's Child were on their 'Destiny Fulfilled' tour, Michelle had a solo as did Beyonce and Kelly Rowland and Michelle really impressed me.

You can check out her other performances for 'Hello Heartbreak', 'We Break The Dawn' and 'The Greatest' after the cut.

Hello Heartbreak


The Greatest


We Break The Dawn


Post a Comment

0 Comments