Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

TERENCE HOWARD: SANCTUARY [NEW VIDEO].....

Hollywood actor Terrence Howard goes from hustling and flowing to singing and playing the guitar. Here's the video premiere for debut single 'Sanctuary':


The first time we saw Terrence in a music video, he was getting into a dispute with onscreen girlfriend Ashanti in 'Foolish'. But I'd never imagined he'd be starring in his own music video 7 years later.

I wasn't even going to post this because I find it hard to take Hollywood singers making the transition to music seriously just as I find it hard to take singers making the transition to acting seriously.

I think, maybe Jamie Foxx managed to successfully switch over. But I did watch the video and I think the song is cool. He exercises the raspiness of his vocals pretty well over a mellowed out beat.

The song is the first single taken from his forthcoming album 'Shine Through It' set for a September 2nd release.

Post a Comment

0 Comments