Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

BEYONCE: "MY ALBUM WILL BE OUT ON NOVEMBER 18TH".....

It seems Beyonce is very much aware of the panic caused regarding a report this week stating that her highly-anticipated new album may very much get pushed back. Beyonce wanted to take the time out to reassure her stans that her as-yet-titled album will in deed drop on Nov 18th.....



In an official statement from the 27-year-old, the singer says she's recorded over 70 songs for the forthcoming project, and that she took a year to record and find her sound:
I wanted to address my fans about my upcoming album.

I have worked on this album for close to one year. I have taken the time so I can create my sound. Something that says who I am at this stage in my life. I have poured my heart and soul into it. It is my baby. It is the most time I have spent on any project since my first records as a member of Destiny’s Child when I was 15 years old. I have recorded over 70 songs and have created a sound that reveals all of me. I am in a different place right now and I wanted people to see the many sides of me. The music is upbeat for the dance, fun side and it is reflective, passionate and serious for the personal side. I have taken risks here. I am not afraid and my music will explain it all. There is no label or tag on my sound. It’s me and I am so excited to share it with the world on November 18.

Love,

Beyoncé
For once this letter truly does sound like Beyonce put this together on her own, and it's to be appreciated that she took the time out to deaden the rumours that her album was possibly facing a pushback. I take it that the stans can sigh in relief. Her two singles 'If I Were A Boy' and 'Single Ladies' will reportedly impact radio next week Tuesday (Oct 7th). 4 days to go and counting.....

Post a Comment

0 Comments