Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

BEYONCE PERFORMS @ THE BERMUDA FESTIVAL // 2009 TOUR INFO // OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION ON SINGLE RELEASE DATES.....

Last night, Beyonce Knowles braved tropical rain storms when she performed a 2-hour gig at The Bermuda Festival which took place at the National Sports Centre on the small island of Bermuda. The 27-year-old superstar wowed the audience with energetic performances of pre-Destiny's Child hits such as 'Survivor', 'Independent Woman', and 'Say My Name,' as well as her solo hits like 'Dangerously In Love' 'Me, Myself and I,' 'Get Me Bodied' and 'Irreplaceable'. Check out a few of the pics below:




Beyonce looked really good. Her sister Solange also performed at the event and backstage admitted to penning a new song for Beyonce's new album. The track is called 'Why Don't You Love Me'. Here's what she said about the track:
"I actually wrote a record for her, 'Why Don't You Love Me?' and I'm so excited," Solange revealed backstage while Beyonce was taking the stage. "It's kind of a twist to it. It's not a passive, whiney, 'Why don't you love me?' [song]," she furthered. "It's basically like you're a fool if you don't love me because I'm fly, I'm smart, My money's right and I don't need you for nothing and therefore you should love me." SOURCE.
Interesting.

UPDATE: Beyonce was reportedly paid a staggering $1 MILLION DOLLARS for the one-off gig. She was paid $500,000 for an appearance at the Bermuda music festival, with a further $500,000 to cover her expenses.

Oh yeah, and Bey's new singles 'If I Were A Boy' and 'Single Ladies' WILL impact radio on Oct 14th after all. Sorry folks, but Billboard has JUST confirmed it. Both video's for the sinles have been shot and were both directed by Jake Nava and will premiere later this month. It is also reported that Beyonce will only perform one of her new singles at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Liverpool, England on Nov 6th. In support of her as-yet-titled new album, Beyonce will embark on an International tour where she'll play international dates next spring, followed by a North American tour in early summer. Beyonce will release the new album on Nov 18th.

Post a Comment

0 Comments