Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ THE NEW MUSIC ROUND-UP: TEAIRRA MARI, CRAIG DAVID, JENNIFER HUDSON, J. HOLIDAY, RYAN LESLIE, LLOYD & DONNIE KLANG......

Sooooo much new music has leaked over the last week or two and I don't even know where to begin. So I'm going to have a new feature on here called 'The New Music Round-Up' which will comprise of a bunch of new songs that have surfaced.



In this post, I'll sum up what I think of the tracks with one word: HOT, NOT or ON THE FENCE. "Hot" means that I totally feel the song. "Not" means that I don't like it. "On The Fence" means I can't decide whether I like the song or not. I'll also give a bit of insight into the song and where it may come from....

♫ TEAIRRA MARI: THE TRUTH

HOT!

The song title is also the name of her forthcoming album 'The Truth' which will hit stores in early 2009.

♫ CRAIG DAVID: INSOMNIA

NOT!

Sounds too much like Chris Brown's 'Forever' which I hate with a passion. And there goes the dreaded vocoder! I'm disappointed because Craig is so talented so it kind of upsets me that he'd put out something so gimmicky to win some popularity. An alleged track taken from his forthcoming Greatest Hits release.

♫ JENNIFER HUDSON: FOR REAL

HOT!

This is a bonus track from Jennifer's latest debut.

♫ THE WAY IT WAS: J. HOLIDAY

HOT!

J. Holiday is currently in the studio recording a new album. This is a nice track but it doesn't beat 'Fly'.

♫ RYAN LESLIE FEAT KERI HILSON: ADDICTION

HOT!

Keri kills Cassie vocally, but Cassie did the song more justice because this type of song is more her style than Keri's. Cassie features on the official version.

♫ LLOYD: NOBODY BUT ME

ON THE FENCE!

This is a track that didn't make the finalised cut of latest album 'Lessons In Love'.

♫ DONNIE KLANG FEAT AUBREY: SUITE 22

NOT!

A rejected cut from Donnie's latest album 'Just A Rolling Stone', and rightly so!

Post a Comment

0 Comments