Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

RIHANNA: "NEW ALBUM WILL BE MORE TECHNO-ROCK & LESS R&B".....

Reportedly, Rihanna stated in a new interview with All Music that her forthcoming new album will be a lot more edgy as she takes her sound up a notch. She reveals that her new music will be a lot less R&B-influenced as she experiments with a rockier/techno direction.....



Here are a couple of quotes from the interview:
"I'm currently working on record number four and I'm having so much fun. I'm having so many new experiences and meeting so many new people, it's amazing".

"I want this album to head in the same direction as Good Girl Gone Bad but with even more edge. The tracks will be less R&B influenced and will have a feel closer to that of, Disturbia, Shut Up & Drive and Breakin’ Dishes".
I think we all saw this coming. At least I did. It seems she really is becoming a full flegded Fefe Dobson/Pink. Not that I'm complaining. I think it's a smart marketing strategy because people are eating it up and the pop/rock route is obviously working for her. Why fix it if it aint broke? I'm excited for the new album, which is expected to drop in the first quarter of 2009 (between March and April).

Post a Comment

0 Comments