Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

KEYSHIA COLE TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM THIS CHRISTMAS....

In an interview with SOHH, Keyshia Cole has revealed that she's working towards releasing her third studio album in the last quarter of 2008:



Here's what she had to say regarding the new project:
"I'm writing down ideas now, just what I feel like the album should be about," she says. "This is the first time I've actually done that so that should be fun. They want it out by Christmas."
I personally think it's too soon especially when her latest album Just Like You was only released last September (four months ago). So far, the album has shifted over a million copies but I feel there are a good 3-4 hot singles that can come off the album which she could release throughout the year. I don't get what the rush is to push out another album when this new one of hers is doing quite well. Lastly, we're in the last week of January (time flies) and I've already written my 100th post! Okay, big deal (well it is to me *lol*) but I thought I'd share anyway.

Post a Comment

0 Comments